NewChapter’s mission is to empower women to lead more fulfilling lives in whatever relationship stage they are in. From our community and recommended products to peer stories and expert advice, NewChapter is helping women embrace their life to the fullest.
Here at NewChapter we want everyone to feel they’re part of a safe, confidential and supportive community. Therefore, any shamers or ill-intent post will not be accepted. So we have to have some rules…
Violations of our rules may result in consequences such as account restrictions, limited distribution of your posts, and suspension of your account. We may limit the distribution of controversial or extreme content.
Community Post Guidelines:
No matter what relationship chapter you’re in, entering or curious about, NewChapter’s confidential and safe community is here to help!
Community Post Layout
Make sure to Include the following:
- A descriptive title summarizing the problem or question
- A detailed description of your situation. The more detailed the more advice and support!
- A question or advice request for others to reply
- Feel free to update previous posts. The community wants to hear about your NewChapters. Link to the previou post.
- All comments should be relevant
Do Not Post the Following:
- Questionless posts or rants
- Name calling, shaming, insults, harassment or threats
- Unsolicited advice
- Request for followers, stories, polls etc.
- Suicide or violence suggestions; joking or not
- Stereotyping a gender, race or other group
As part of the community please help us monitor and report inappropriate posts, users and comments at Help@yournewchapter.com